Pre K Kickball League
Kickball is open to all children who are 4 and 5. The child must be 4 years old by 4/30 of the calendar year. The child can not yet be in Kindergarten.
The registration fee is $60 and includes at team tee shirt. The league has a maximum of 140 players. Each team has a maximum of 10 players.
- Kickball teams will play on Sunday mornings at 9AM or 10:30AM.
- Practice/Games will be played on one of the following fields: Coleman, Sycamore, Central or Main.
We are in need of coaches! We need two coaches per team. If you are interested in coaching, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Coaching doesn’t get any easier than this! Coaching entails emailing schedules to your team and organizing play on the field for the kids. Coaches need to complete the following to be eligible to coach:
1. Rutgers Safety Course
2. Background check
3. On-Line concussion course
- Each player gets a turn at bat.
- Each player can take a turn at kicking until they make contact with the ball. If the player is struggling with kicking a rolling ball, you can put the ball at his/her feet for kicking.
- Players will advance one base at a time.
- There are no outs and scores are not officially kept. The purpose of the game at this level is to teach the fundamentals of at bat, fielding and base running.
- Practice/Games run about an hour. Teams practice for 15 minutes or so then begin a game. Games typically run 3 innings.